Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekend of book lovers

Long weekend! Can't wait. We're not going anywhere except to wedding Alip tomorrow insya-Allah and just anywhere around 20km radius from Jasmine, @ most.

For book lovers , weekend is the best time to be a couch potato or snuggle under the duvet and read the endless books on the shelf. No. Not really. A mother cum book lover can't do that. Kene curik2 mase coz on weekend the baby will ask Mummy, "Me or the Book?"

Fuh. Anyway, I plan to do a lot of reading over the weekend, insya-Allah.

The books on queue are:

After reading Prof Kamil best seller, Travelog Haji: Mengubah Sempadan Iman, we decided to get this book. Honestly, the THMSI touches me in many ways. And MrJ too. It's like bringing us back to the HolyLand Makkah and flashes the unforgettable memory while we were there, but in a different way. What makes me hook with the book is the way Prof describes his experience and relates that with his past and his strong will to change himself for the better. Sungguh mencabar iman, menyentuh hati dan mengusik perasaan. His sincerity in his words is the prime mover that makes the book a best-seller. Must read for all, especially those who are planning to perform umrah/haj, read it before you go. A great gift for those who just came back from Hajj too.


My new IM emailed me the .pdf version of this 291-pages book (below). I just started this morning and stopped at page-4. I'm dead! Will try to cover at least the first 2 chapters before he questioned my reading speed. The book is extremely interesting. If there's a Master course on Power System Economics in Malaysia, I would die to do it. Adekah?


Last but not least, the book that is still pending for many weeks:


Keajaiban Thibbun Nabawi. Yummehhh! Borrowed the book from Dr Tum. Have to finish it asap. Interesting interesting..

Okeh, itu je dulu. Jgn tamak. :-) I've finished reading "What you need to know about.." (cancer book) the night before seeing the oncologist and now the book is with my IM. We exhanged books. Hoho. He's interested with cancer thingy and in fact want one of his children to be cancer expert. Hoho. I hope Epoi will be one too, ye Epoi?

Mari kita membacaaa!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: