Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nadirah @ School

This is Nadirah's 2nd week @ School or to be exact, her very 4th day. Last week she went to school for 2 days only  since Mummy was on MC/annual leave.

At first we thought she gonna like going to school very much, making friends and play all day long with little midgets of her age, but then it turned out that she is very much like Mummy when I was first sent to school eon years ago. I hope not. I hope it was just my nightmare.

When I passed her to "Ibu" yesterday, she cried and tried to pull her body away from Ibu and grabbed Mummy. Sungguh drama queen. I just had to leave and listened her crying her tongue out from my car.

Then when I picked her up from school, as always she was frowning and hanging tight to one of the Ibus. When she set her eyes on me, immediately she smiled. Her misery is now all gone.

Nadirah is in the same class with Fahry. Lyna said, when she sent her superkids this morning, Nadirah was melalak again. Ibu said she'll cry every time they open the door. Probably she was hoping that Mummy will show up and nope, that's not my Mummy!

Sabarlah sayang. Mummy and Abi will 'bubble' you every now and then and Insya-Allah going to school will be so much fun if you try to give it a chance, kay!

2 comments:

Fedyeu said...

its ok assie.. dat means bonding ko ngan nadirah kuat.. hehehe.. (nih ayat penyedap hati fedy bile zahraa asek nk berkepit ngan fedy, susah nk gi school n gi ngan org lain.. =p)

Mummy Nadirah said...

Hoho. Aku x tau la camne. Rasa xsedap hati pun ade gak. huhuhu. Hari ni x hantar sbb smalam ambik dari sekolah badan dedar sikit.