Friday, September 4, 2009

The result is out!

Alhamdulillah. I aim for 6.0 coz Mara wants at least 5.0 if I'm not mistaken and Allah is Maha Generous and give me more! Took the test last 2 weeks, on the 1st day of Ramadhan and missed sending Epoi to airport. :-) Anyway, everything is worth it now. My last score (zaman A-level) was 7.0. Teringat zaman2 blajar English dengan Miss Jane with Awin and Abbas. Haha. Funny2.

Sorry for the long silence. Guess this is the most worthy news/entry to update. The rest - Ramadhan is a busy month. I can't get a chance to sit wif my lappy and update my blog. Huhu.

Short updates, Nadirah - as soon as entering her 7th Month, she starts merangkak and now makin sukeeeee merangkak all around and dah explore the dining area pulak. Aduh. And suke try nak berdiri sambil berpaut at anything she could - sofa, meja TV, myself, buaian and then tibe2 lepas both handss! Adoi anak Mummy, I'm not ready for any stunts just yetttttt! Not in Ramadhan dear! Hoho.

Ok people. I'm overjoyed. Sujud syukur. Alhamdulillah :-) Thanks MrJ for sponsoring more than half of the test fees. (RM550 ok. And MARA don't bother to pay for it. hoho)

You're my superbrillianttalentedlovingcaring hubby in the world!!

3 comments:

Ansorullah said...

salam.. kaknyah, congrats...
alhamdulillah...
epoi pun dh lepas sume exam... =)

alhamdulillah...
doakan epoi kat cni...
nnt tunjuk la gambo nadirah berdiri and berjalan ek.. hehe

Unknown said...

congrats assie, gila tere reading dapat 9.0! kalu aku, 7.0 la paling tinggi kot.

so, bila nak fly nih?

Mummy Nadirah said...

Congratsss epoi! Hehe. ALhamdulillah lepasss Histo tuh. Kalo dak peninggg satu kampung :-)

Awin, I'm flying to Kuala Tganu je. Hehe.