Thursday, October 1, 2009

Raya Day 1

Assalamualaikum everyone.. this year is my first raya, alhamdulillah with Mummy and Abi and Wan at Kuantan. I'm wearing a 'designer' cat suit mummy bought online. She has no time to buy my baju raya. Even Mummy and Abi bought their baju raya a day before raya. Hoho.

This is my Abi.
This is my Wan

This is my Mummy.

Wan gave me angpau hurrehhh.
I ate my angpau.
Family pic with Ayah Teh's family. Fasihah and myself were talking to each other when the pic was snapped.

Oh, this is my happy family.
Mummy: Smile for the camera sayang.. jgn makan angpauuu!Uwaaaaaaaa!!!
I was so mad. MummyAbi took away the angpau from me.

Mummy: My fav raya pic! Hahahaha. Nadirah, you'll laugh out big later seeing this pic.
Before going to KT, we singgah @ Aspa Cottage, AyahDe mertua's house. I was sleeping soundly with Fasihah.
Anak tido, Mummy and Abi pun posing raya.
Then the 3 families - AyahTeh, AyahDa and our family + Wan gerak to K.Tganu.
Arrived KT around 5pm and this our room at Primula, KT. Nadirah's first experience sleeping in a hotel!

I poo in the car and my diaper leaked! Bushukkkk! Luckily we hv reached KT already when it leaked.

.. smileeee..

I have mandi already, ready for beraya to rumah TokMi and Tok Ma!

End of Day 1. More stories on Day 2 later.


No comments: