Thursday, September 23, 2010

Buat Duit Dengan Rumah - Tuan SK

Last ramadhan was the very month Mr J and I managed to read and "khatam" many books that were originally qeued in our reading list. The reading momentum is still on till now, alhamdulillah. Moga-moga ole-ole Ramadhan ini dapat diteruskan sehingga akhir hayat. Amin.

Anyway, Mr J and I reading lists are equal so we take turns. Due to that, we have to speed up to make sure we can finish on time. Normally Mr J will bring back few books to SGMT and does his reading peacefully for the rest of the weekdays there. On weekends, we exchanged books. 

Anyway, I'd like to share a book on property investment which I started @ KT last week. Buit Duit Dengan Rumah is a very informative and awesome book for those who want to invest in property. Books on property that I've read/seen before are mostly US based scenarios, so there are parts that I found quite difficult to digest. On the other hand, the book written by Tuan Shamsuddin Kadir (Tuan SK) is very down to earth, in line to Malaysian property market and directly connected with our Deen. Masya-Allah. I've never seen a book on investment that emphasize precisely what us as a Muslim should do and shouldn't do in the process of buying property. Perfect! Thumbs up to Tuan SK for his effort in educating Malaysian Muslims to be more vigilant and "Smart Kaya" through his books. 

There's a chapter in the book about a mindful father that brings me close to tears. I think the 2nd last chapter of the book. Probably because I read it with ME in mind, and it touches me as if I am one of the characters in the story. 

Those who are reading this entry, I'd like to encourage you to get the book and r.e.a.d. Like what Barney says in his song - "Books are Fun" :

Books are fun! Books are great!
Let's sit down with a book today.
Books are fun! Books are great!
Is it book time yet? Oh, I just can't wait..
To read a book.

Do you know why I love to read a book?
Why I get so happy every time I take a look?'
Cause books can take me anywhere that I want to go.
Books help my imagination grow.

Full lyrics here.

"Books help my imagination grow." Not just that, book helps our money grow! I leave you girls with that thought and am now continue with Tuan SK other book, "Kaya Dengan Rumah".

Happy reading!






No comments: