Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Speaking of choices again





The 10kg Maryam is always testing my nerve, Astagfirullah. Ever since we moved in to a new house, carrying her up and down and around the house is somewhat draining out my no-more-energy soon I reached home. Plus, she just want Emi, Ami, Mimi and Mi only when I'm around. That's so sweeeet dear. :-)

Should I spend RM420 on Scootababy Hip Carrier or RM399 on Ergo Sports Black?
 

I'm not sure if New Carrier is included in 2011 budget last Friday. I wish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ergo, hands down.bule back carry bile too heavy

Mummy Nadirah said...

Neqs? Okes, I trust Ergo for its reputation and zillions excellent reviews but one thing for sure nadirah hates being in the position face to face like in the pic. That brings me to the Scootababy, but it's way too pricey for that very specific function - hip carry. Isk isk.. Only if I can buy two, I dont need to justify all these or ask for Budget Approval from MOF.