Thursday, September 18, 2008

Umrah Ja'ranah

There were so many happy memories when I think about Makkah and Madinah. It's impossible not to shed one or two tears when looking back at our pictures over there. I'm not planning to write our Hajj travelogue here in sequence, I'll just write what I like and remember most :-)

These piccies were taken on our day trip to bermiqat umrah @ Ja'ranah. On the way there, we stopped by at Jabal Thur, Mina, Arafah, and lastly Ja'ranah. If I'm not mistaken, first umrah Rasulullah miqatnye di Ja'ranah. Ade masjid Ja'ranah kat situ. Still remember when we arrived at the masjid, it was running our of water, so ade la budak2 kat luar masjid ni menjual air utk org2 berwudhuk for solat sunat ihram dalam masjid Ja'ranah. I cant remember why I didnt do umrah that time, prolly tgh red flag.

I think this picture was snapped at Jabal Nur pit-stop.
The maroon jubah is now a history, cant fit into it anymore.

@ Jabal Rahmah

Jabal Rahmah II

In front of Masjid Ja'ranah. MrJ is geared up to perform his umrah.

p/s- Nanti Mummy and Abi bawak HnyB pergi sane, ok?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

next time kite panjat sampai puncak Gua Hiraq ehh... :)


p/s:- sedondon betul jubah mummy ngan "baju" unta tuh.. hehehe

Mummy Nadirah said...

Okesss. Kite panjat ngan hnyB. :-)

p/s- Unta tu minat hny. jgn jeles. hehe