Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Physio Class

I went to my first ever physio class last Sat and Princ3 Court. The physiotherapist was Ms Ning (or is it Ming? I'm not sure). Actually I wasnt so sure what to expect. I wore the exact long t-shirt I wore went MrJ and I went snorkelling at Pulau Sapi and Manukan last July (Pulau Sapi kan hubby? Erk. I'm now having serious problem with my memory, serious!)

Ops, baru teringat. (see, memory failure) I've been to Physio Class before. Not mine, but MrJ's. It was about 2 years ago, after MrJ had his knee surgery. (the exact same surgery Owen had..hehe. yg ni aku boleh ingat pulak) Last time, the physio room was like a mini gym, and I was expecting to see the same environment la, but when we were called into the room, it was more like rumah urut. Haha. Suspen gak den.

So Ms Ning started off the session by asking lots of questions which honestly, I dont think I answered them correctly. Mane la aku nak ingat zaman dulu2 backpain rase sakit mcm mane, start from mane, etc2. Kirenyeh amik medical history of my back pain la. Fine. I just wanted to go straight to the treatment part, ok. I'm in pain. Forget about history, we are now living in present.

Ms Ning had given me 3 homework and I'm now struggling to remember all of them. (Sbb x buat la yg lupe tu! Duhh)

Ok. Relax.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

guess what? Mummy skip her 2nd Physio class!!?!.. heheh.. bile dah tak sakit, mmg ade je alasan mummy nak skip class.. heheh.. tape, this week kite pergi ehh mummy.. buat exercise skit.kalo nak buat sendiri kat rumah, mmg tak terbuat nye.. ;p