Monday, October 20, 2008

Updates!

Almost bersawang already this blog eh! Hehe. Anyway, Eid Mubarak, Taqabbalallahuminna wa minkum!

Ok, quick updates on major events that happened for the past few weeks. Epoi is now safe and sound in Warsaw, pursuing his 1st year Medical Degree at Warsaw Medical University. He flew 5 days before Raya and definitely leaved my Mom in despair but she's tough tho. Alhamdulillah MrJ and I celebrated our 1st Syawal in Perak this year, xdela makku kesedihan menyambut raya berdua dengan imah je. Hoho. Here are some pictures taken at KLIA and Raya piccies courtesy of my 2megapx cameraphone, which is so not clear and crispy.


Raya @Perak without Epoi. Sob2..

Raye piccies @ Kuantan(3rd Syawal). Thanks Bonda for still continuing the tradition of distributing RMraya to us tho we are now about to become Mummy and Abi. Mwahs! Below, nieces, Hanis and Nadia. Erk, kantoi pakai baju same ngan baju kat KLIA. Hoho. I just have 1 baju raye this year. Dont have any mood to shopping spree on clothes since I only fit in XXXL karung guni and nothing else.

As for now, I'm about to enter my 24th week. Hnyb is SUPER active. SO.VERY.active. Hnyb kicks mummy mostly at night, and between 10-12pm (office hour). Oh yeah, kalo dengar tazkirah/kuliah after magrib, this baby is super alert. Ustaz start bg salam Hnyb dah tendang2. Bagus anak mummy ni. Mummy Abi doakan hnyB jadi anak soleh/solehah. Aminnn..


p/s- went to my 5-month checkup last Saturday, Dr S3ri suggested that hnyB is a *tut* but have to confirm again next month :-) And thanks to the lady @ PCMC who forgotted to fax my GL for physio class, I was as happy as a bee knowing that I dont have to asnwer Ms Ning's Q - 'Did you do all the homework I've given?' NO.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin!!


p/s:- teringat kat ustaz sitiawan ingat abg grad dari mesir... heheh

Mummy Nadirah said...

Itula.. rupe mmg mcm alim ulama' dah.. :p boleh masuk Dewan Ulama' pasnih. Sure accepted punye.

Unknown said...

Amin..heheh