Sunday, February 15, 2009

Updates..updates!

Hoho.

The blog is suffering from an Ice Age era, but spring is on the way!

I know, it's been erm.. a while since the last time I scribbled here. My last entry was exactly 10 days before HnyB was born. Siapa sangka babyku mahu melihat dunia 4 weeks earlier that the EDD? Her EDD was yesterday, Feb 14th. Only Allah knows best, right?

Alamak sekejap, nak change diaper HnyB.

Ok, done. She's rengek2 now and Opah is kind enuff to entertain her pulak. Buah hati intan payung Opah sekarang, malam2 nangis sure Opah yg tejage dulu. Hehe.

Post-partum updates - me currently berpantang at Perak, and today is day-30 already! huyeah! another 2 weeks to go before this 'regime' ends. I kinda enjoying my routine now tho at first I felt like living in a communist era where there's so many do's and dont's. But now it works well with me, nak jage badan kene la berpantang sikit bak kate Che Ham the bidan. Hoho.

Labour room story is on the way. Susah jugak nak berblogging while having a little princess around. To finish this short entry, it took 1 diaper change, 3 bf sessions, 1 lunch, an afternoon nap with princess and bathing her. So we are looking like another one week before I could finish an entry on my labour room experience.


Welcome to the world, Maryam Nadirah Muhammad Nizar! Pic was taken @ PCMC, on our last day. Nadirah was 7-day-young.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alhamdulillah, akhirnya nadirah selamat dilahirkan. cute eh? MasyaAllah. hehe.

p/s:-abi tgh bersiap2 nak balik segamat :( , mummy n nadirah take care ok. minggu depan abi balik cepat2. :)