Thursday, February 26, 2009

We love Abi


For the past 5 weeks Mummy and I are here in Perak, Abi never failed to come back every weekend to visit us. There was time when Abi reached Opah's house at 11.30am on Saturday and took the 10.30am bus back to KL the very next day! This is what I call - L.O.V.E :* We love you Abi!

Abi tried very hard to spent quality time with me everytime he was around. He read Al-Quran, Al-Furqan and Baby Books for me. He is such a funny dad and knows how to entertain small and cute baby like me. He was also the one who successfully introduced me to bottle-feeding-Mummy's-EBM last weekend. Now Mummy suspected that I loike bottle more than the origin. Huhu. Depress.

First attempt using Dr Brown's bottle failed. Gune teat NUK yg PCMC kasik free tu yg ok.

Everytime Abi left Opah's house on Sunday, Mummy never failed to cry and I never failed to sleep when he left. :-(

When I was in Mummy's tummy for 36 weeks, Mummy was all alone in KL. (except for weekends) I pray hard that Abi will work in KL soon so that the 3 of us can live happily under one roof. Amin.

Can't wait to see Abi again this Saturday!

1 comment:

Fedyeu said...

tuh laa.. rg sgt tabah.. mga ALLAH mudahn urusan rg due.. ameen.. nadrah be g00d ye.. s1an m0mmy n ab1y..