Monday, August 17, 2009

5S at home!

It has been 2 weeks. Yes two weeks without K Zan around the house to help me with tonnes of workloadssss. I just wish all the clothes know how to lipat themselves and find their own way to the wardrobe. I just wish there's a huge electromagnet field in the house that can attract/suck all the rambut gugur and habuk on the floor so that mata aku x sakit memandang and nadirah x kutip makan. I just wish the semak fridge and kitchen can do auto self cleansing. I just wish 5S campaign that we just launched at my ofiice is also applied at home. Oh yes, my house is actually has received the 5S certificate from NPC since Ice Age. The 5 'Asses' are - Sepah, Semak, Selerak, Sorok and SERABUT! HuWARGhhHh. I just can't believe how on earth can't I manage a less than 800 sqft place I call home tho I've tried hard and fail big time. Buntu. Ramadhan is around the corner and I'm going to greet the Holy Month with Kinabalu Mountain of baju x berlipat and cluttered house and my Mom is coming next week to join our jungle of mess. Great!

If you know anyone who can come over and do some makeover to my little apartment, please let me know.



Chill out mummy! I'll help you as soon as know how to walk, ok? Mwahh.

Sneak peak on the next entry:

Imah's reception at Perak, 2nd August 09.

If I got time la. 2 weeks later dah ni..

.

..

...

La haula wala Quwatailla billah hil'aliyil adzim.

Oh yes, Nadirah has started merangkak last Friday - 140809. Her first 2 steps forward. And that's it. Haha. Happy 7 month young sayang. :*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aku suggest ko amik weekend pengemas rumah, byk sekarang orang guna teknik cmtuh, especially org2 cm kite, sehari RM 40-50 gitula, work scope - basuh+lipat+susun+gosok baju, kemas dapur+fridge, sapu rumah,vacuum carpet, cuci toilet,

Mummy Nadirah said...

Ha, aku dah terpk gak. Prolly nak panggil pekerja indon kat opis aku dtg. Opismate aku dah try budak tu last weekend and seems ok, insya-Allah aku lak pasnih. Moga Allah mudahkannnn..

Fedyeu said...

ic.. dat's y ko call arituh ek.. fedy cam wonder asal la ko call arituh, coz tibe2 terstop kn..

btw, camtuh la assie working housewife.. cam fedy nih 'flexible' working housewife lg la haru.. keje kite yg xjalan! ko kene btol2 maximizekn mase buat keje bile nadirah tido.. buat yg priority dulu slow2 je.. as vacuum bising, if kwsn xbesar, fedy lap je as nk maintain hygiene for baby kn.. then bile jaws ade wiken br buat the rest.. it's not easy, i know, but pahalanye dtg from situ la, insya ALLAH.. gud luck!

iL4na said...

mak oi azzie terkezut bos aku bila aku gelak kuat kat ofis ni tang 5 Asses ko tuh hahahaha. lawaks ok. I think our house osso like that lah. wat we do now is we import once a week pembantu rumah mummy, she has 2 person btw so aku bayar sket2 la kat diorg n blanje lunch. tuh je, aku palinggg x suke gosok baju, lain2 bleh lah buat tapi mmg lega la sket kpale otak ada org tolong skali skala.