Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday morning

I thot my blogger carrier has ended until I read my gmail this Friday morning.

Got the offer from the university in these 2 cities. *_*



Guess it's not wrong to dream on kan? Huhu. As I said earlier, the likelihood of going is quite slim. Only Allah will tell. My GM asked me to wait till Mid-January, then only apply for the study leave - which will then leave me about less than a month gap before the course starts. And honestly, I'm not in the mood to open any textbooks or doing Mathlab or writing a report. Seriously. But the thrill of reading the offer letter is inevitable.

Anyhow, things I've learnt from past experience is to try looking at any consequences from a different angle; the outcome of every event is a way for Allah to tell you that "Ok, going to XX was not meant for you. Staying here is the better choice for your Iman, family etc".

Don't concentrate on the messenger (read:VP) who stopped you from going. Allah has allowed him to do so. Redha adalah cara terbaik untuk menerima ketentuanNya dan selayaknya bagi hamba. {self-monologue}

47. Nûh (Noah) said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers."

"Wahai Tuhanku! Sesungguhnya aku berlindung kpdMu drpd memohon sesuatu yg aku tidak mempunyai pengetahuan mengenainya; & jika Engkau tidak mengampunkan dosaku, & memberi rahmat kpdku, nescaya menjadilah aku dr orang yg rugi".


Surah Hud:47



Wallahualam.

Have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

MissNajla said...

australia??? bestnye nk pg...

Ansorullah said...

waa~~ sgt best! alhamdulillah...
poland cmne?? cume.... hmmm =)