Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost 8 week-old!


I am a big girl now. Opah said I look like Abi but Wan said I'm so like Mummy. I'm not sure which one is right but of course I look like both; I am their cute-little-princess!

Mummy wants me to list down what I can do now after almost 8 weeks living in this world:

  • I can stare into Mummy's eyes, smile and laugh looking at Mummy's funny face
  • I love watching Mummy's facial expression. She's sooOoo expressive.
  • I can entertain myself in the morning while Mummy having her breakfast (provided I can see Mummy from my bed)
  • I sleep less during the day, normally after 3pm and stay awake till 7.
  • I will refuse EBM if it's given by my Mummy.
  • My EBM intake during the day is about 15 oz. 3 oz per feeding.
  • Mummy's B is the best pacifier in the world, but I still can't tolerate forceful let-down. Pity Mummy, she has to pump every night before going to bed, else I will be very fussy; gag, choke, strangle, gulp, gasp, cough while nursing
  • My tummy is huge! I cant hardly fit in the 'barut' that my Moyang made for Mummy when she was a baby, but Opah always makes sure that I wear one 24/7.
  • Mummy's warm arms and b's are the best place to sleep!
  • I am a bit impatient. I always want my feeding to be ready on time (day time feeding) else I'll cry like crazy and it's really hard to calm me down! Gosshh.
  • I'm still sleeping using PakPoi's pillow set tho I have a brand new set. PakPoi's pillows are 20-year-old already and full of world map, but I just love 'em! Mummy is so worried with germs etc and bought me a Latex pillow but I refused.
  • My EBM stock is a lot! I'm not sure how Mummy & Abi are going to transport my precious milk to KL.
  • The longest hair that I have is 1cm long I think. Not sure why the hair didn't grow rapidly. Many tots that I'm a baby boy!
  • To date, I'm still using disposable diapers. (Huggies and PetPet) Not sure when Mummy will start using cloth diapers that she bought when I was in her tummy. My Mummy is a super-shopaholic. She shops a lot from baby's online store. SHhhhHH.. don't tell Abi.
  • Mummy has lost almost 17kilos already but still as huge as tapir. She has no idea why! Mummy still can't fit nicely into her fav maroon jubah. Pity Mummy. I know it is my fault. ;-)
  • During the span of 8 weeks, I only spent 21 days with Mummy and Abi. The rest, all alone with Mummy :-( I miss Abi already. He's in a faraway land with Wan, Ayah Teh and Mak Teh. Abi balik laa cepat!

4 comments:

Fedyeu said...

dah big la nadirah nih.. bulat n comel! nadirah, camne nih, aunty asek malas nk wat keje la today.. cer nadirah scold aunty sket.. hehe

Unknown said...

abi bought many cloths for hnyb :) tunggu abi balik ehhh...

Ansorullah said...

salam...
kaknyah... hehe sorry lame xlawat...
byk sgt benda lain yg kna wat..
alhamdulillah, exam baru je hbis td..
insyaAllah, doakan yg terbak utk epoi kat cni...

dh beso laa nadirah tu...
suke tido atas bantal bucuk epoi tu ke... waa, epoi pun stil rindu bantal bucuk tu... hehe

wahh!! xsabo nak balik malaysia... nak jumpe nadirah.... salam sayang dan rindu dr jauh... ^_^

p/s = xcakap pun dh tukar web address... huhu, seb baik jump.. =p

Mummy Nadirah said...

Aunty Fedy: Belajarlah wahai auntyku. Kang nadirah dpt phD lg awal dr aunty..heheh

Hubster:Yehuuuu!Baju mummy? :P

Epoi: ops...sori.. lupe nak update pd kamu. hehe. Congrats dh pass exam!