Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cont'

@ Surau in S3pri while waiting for Mummy

@ S3pri, I pumped trice daily. I should have done more but was too exhausted. Alhamdulillah the dining hall staff were very helpful and kind enuff to let me and another bf mom to store our milk in their freezer, in fact we were given a large empty compartment, just for milk!

Few days before going to S3pri, I've ordered a pair of brand new Medela Softfit Breastshield and also Medela QuickClean Wipes from Aja for my Freestyle BPump. Masya-Allah, the wipesssss are so handy and helpful for pumping mom stranded in the jungle. No need to sterile, just wipe the BPump parts that are in contact with milk and walla, they are ready for your next pumping session!


Medela SoftFit BShield, only RM68 per pair at Aja's BPump Shop


RM69.90 RRP, RM52 at Aja's, what a bargain!

These Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes give mom a quick and convenient way to clean breast pump components anywhere, anytime. They are especially handy when you don't have access to soap or water. Simply wipe each piece to safely remove most germs and bacteria without leaving a residue.
Source: Amazon.com

Sungguh berbaloi beli wipes ni I tell yah! So practical and you can pump-on-the-go, provided having enuff clean, steriled bottles in hand. If you wanna buy Medela accessories at discounted price, I do recommend you guys to buy from Aja. I bought my FS from her and she sent it to Princ3 C0urt while I was confined there and let me used hers for demo! She's very helpful and the after service is excellent! Everytime ade masalah je, I text her and she never fails to text me back! First time [klutz] mom like me really needs an expert like her turn to whenever I'm stuck with bf dilemma. Hoho. I heart my BPump to bits :*:*:*

@ wan's house

After the Bi.Ti.En ended on Monday, we headed straight to Kuantan to send Wan to her home sweet home. Next morning, we went back to KL and on our way home, I noticed that Nadirah's body was warm. We then brought her to a clinic nearby our apartment and guess what, she had a fever, 38.5 dC! Mummy was so terrified coz it was the first time she had a fever! Her body temp was never ever been that high before. Hoho. The whole day was spent tepid sponging her and let her slept/play wearing only her diaper. Wednesday morning, Abi balik Segamat, Nadirah a bit dedar dedar and Mummy went back to work {argh}.

Demamz Mode

On Friday, the fever strikes back. Lucky me, MrJ had some work to do in KL on Friday. Saturday night, nadirah was so cranky, xde mood, and her body was extremely hot. Her temp was 38.5 ++. We stayed up that night and regularly sponging her whole body, mandi, amik wudhu' and @ 3am, her temp still remained the same. The next thing I knew was I'm here again at Princ3 Court, 330 am in the morning with an oven-hot baby and a sleepy hubby. [he didn't sleep at all, Mummy ade curik2 ayam gaks]

My babies

Doctor on duty examined her, and inserted paracetamol tru her rectum. Then a bunch of friendly and bubbly nurses menggomol anakku and Nadirah crying out her lung looking at the unfamiliar faces trying to cool her down. Kesiyannnn giler.. After an hour, ktrg pun balik but she's still demammm, 38.5 dc. On Saturday, she's getting better and by Sunday morning, her temp was back to normal. Alhamdulillah.. Fuhh, what an experienced! Susah sungguh mak mak kite jager kiter dulu mase kecik. huhuh. Mak, akak sayanggggg sangat pada makk!! Terima kasih makk jage akak dulu dari rahim hingga sekarang. Mintak maaf mak kalau akak susahkan mak selalu.. :-* [my mom reads my blog ok]

To sum up:

1. I didn't update the blog for so long coz of S3pri project and baby was so unwell.
2. The aftermath of S3pri trip, Nadirah dah ok and not nippy confusion anymore, alhamdulillah. Prolly she's serik Mummy xde lame sgt sampai 5 hari, and she misses Mummy too much. These days, when she sees me wearing tudung, she starts crying suruh angkat adoiii. Takot Mummy tinggal la tu..




No comments: