Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My little helper



Alhamdulillah, at last, my Kenwood hand blender that was bought last 3 years @ Argos is now out of the box! Hoho. It's truly a life saver, a 'must have'(for me) in order to prepare the baby food easier and quicker. Above is pumpkin puree that I prepared for Monday.

To date, she has tried:

Day 1 26/7 Sunday @ home: Carrot Puree, Banana Day 2 27/7 Monday @ Ibu's: Pumpkin Puree, Banana

That night she woke up around 3 and cried and cried and cried. I suspect pumpkin is the culprit - caused colic or upset her tummy. 7am, I changed her nappy, she poo-ed already and it's very rare for her to poo in the morning. So, I decided to change back to Carrot for Tuesday.

Day 3 28/7 Tuesday @ Ibu's: Carrot Puree, Banana

She cried too around 2am, but not as severe. Since I only prepared Carrot and Apple puree last night, so that's what I put in her lunch pack today.

Day 4 29/7 Wednesday @ Ibu's: Growell, Carrot Puree, Apple Puree (Today)

Yesterday, I went shopping free for organic veges and some fruits to try. I'm so excited *_*. That will be my project for the weekend. I'm planning to buy this cube container for all the puree I prepared over the weekend.


Cute isn't it?

While looking for baby food container, I came across this and this. Annabel Karmel site is gorgeous! Truly inspiring.

2 comments:

iL4na said...

exciting kan buat baby food. so easy, fun and colorful plak tu. hihihi. aku slalu amek gamabr haiQal comot with all kinds of color on his chubby face dulu. kelakar! we have that blender too. now used for smoothies plak for the parents :)

Mummy Nadirah said...

Ha'ah. Hahaha. Aku rase happy gilerr. Pasnih nak amik gambar comot2 nadirah pulak. Nadirah is sooo chubby now! Hoho.