Monday, July 27, 2009

My first day on (semi) solid!

Alas, I've made up my mind. I told myself yesterday, "Let's introduce her semi-solid and see whether she likes it or not". The pictures below were taken by Abi, while Mummy tried to feed nadirah with mesh carrot. Funny btol anak Mummy & Abi ni. Haha. Enjoy the picsss!

Jeng..jeng..jeng..Nadirah, Mummy nak bagi makan carrot ni...

Aaaaa... Good girlllllllll. Bismillahbarakatillah..

Erk, what's this Mummy? Why does it taste weird??!!

Abi helpppppp! What's Mummy trying to do to me??
Sayang, try again another spoon..Pleasseee..

I think Mummy has to polish her cooking skill la Abi.

I'm a helpless baby..

My thumb tastes better, really..

ok, last sayang, last...

I know what. Give me the spoon Mummy!

Hoyeaahh.. now I'm in total control.

Gosh..the spoon is nice..i loikeeeee..

Ok Mummy, I'm done.. Can I eat the spoon again tomorrow?
NO!

No comments: