Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear PakSu Epoi..

Assalamualaikum PakSu Epoi,

Mummy told me the other day that PakPoi is coming back in 10 days time. She asked me to write my wish list for you. Since this is our first time seeing each other, it is wise for you to buy me cute stuff so that I can love you instantly and won't cry out my lung when you hold me or try to hug me. Of course you know my voice is louder than fire alarm :-) I've googled the things that I really like and wish to get them as pressies from you. *_*

Hugs and kisses,
Nadirah Nizar

p/s - Mummy helped me to post the pictures here.

p/s/s - Please buy me one-year-old baby cloth ok PakSu. Not 6 months.
I like the colour. Red is always my colour! (mummy's actually!)


I like this one too! This is actually perfect, hooded, has a zip and cuffed hand. And the bright colourss.. woowwwii..!This is cute too. But I prefer sweater with zip, not button.
This is ok, but grey is a bit dull.This is smart! It looks like Mummy's coat. Kalo jumpe yg ni beli ok PakSu.Green is not my colour actually. Just want to highlight that it has to be longsleeved ok. This one is not a good example.


I'll will love you even more if you buy me these dresses!
This one too!


I think I'm cute in this too ^_^

Last but not least, if you found any of these shoessss, please, please, please I so wanttt!

Mwahssss! See you in 2 weeks time PakPoi!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha

Ansorullah said...

wahahaha.... mmg terbaek laa nadirah nie!!! cite rase tinggi... ^_^ insyaAllah... jumpe di M'sia...

p/s : kesian pakpoi... =p