Saturday, June 6, 2009

Peek-a-boo

I see you!

At 4 months:

1. Her last weight was 5.7kg. Didn't have the latest figure but I can easily guess she is now 6kilos ++.

2. Smiles A LOT. Bangun pagi terus tersengih-sengih. Gerammmmssss everytime looking at her smile.

3. Because she LOVES too much sucking her right thumb and index fingers, it causes redness and flaking to her skin around them. Arghhh. I'm deeply depresss. Please, does anyone facing this kind of problem before or am I alone?

4. She'll cry like crazy if we tried to prevent her from sucking. Double depress.

5. She's more attentive and focus. She enjoys her flashcard sessions but Mummy enjoys more! Haha. She has now started watching YBCR DVDs, has finished Book 1 and Book 2 of YBCR.

6. We bought Little Reader (LR)-BrillKid as her 4th month birthday pressie! I am so in L.O.V.E with this software. It's making my life easier to teach her to read. Alhamdulillah. Thanks hubby for supporting Mummy and of course, swiping your credit card ;-) We are also eyeing the Little Math (LM) Software.

7. She has started learning some Spanish and Mandarin and Japanese words for animals from LR.

..Rana..
..Cerdo..
..Caballo..
..Gato..
..Perro..
..Mao..

I'm trilled. She smiles all ears if I played her the animals slides.
The smile = Priceless.

8. Mummy is busy downloading files from LR websites and trying to arrange a systematic way of introducing HnyB with her first 200 words. Allah please give me more t.i.m.e. and strength. I seriously need it. Motivation is as high as the sky, but time is running faster that before I can't even say FAST. Hopefully, before her 5th month birthday, Mummy and Abi are gear up for making a wonderful learning experience for our precious baby, aminnn..

9. She loves tummy time but don't drag it for too long coz she easily get bored. Ha, Nadirah can now meniarap and kuis2 kaki to move forward. Bahaye sungguhhh. We always have to build kubu bantal around her when she asleep.

10. When she's bored, she makes the 'mengeluh' sound. So cute!

11. She's strong enough to stand up from lying down position when we pull her both hands up. She grips hard and always willing to put up the show whenever we ask her, even when she's crying!

12. She just loveessss bathing time. I hope I can teach her how to swim soon. She's still not using any sabun during her bath. Mummy is a bit conservative. No SLS, no chemical, no etc yet.

13. Ahh, I'll add more when I can think of any. Abi? Anything to add? hehe.

1 comment:

Ansorullah said...

salam...

eeeiii, nak cubit2 je pipi nadirah ni... hehe...

2 days to go for finale... pray for epoi ea.. (^_^)