Sunday, June 21, 2009

Read

These days, I enjoy reading tremendously. I feel so overwhelm and content whenever finished reading a book because they are many more exciting books on our shelf waiting for its turn to be read. I read everywhere -while nursing, pumping, trying to put HnyB to sleep, in LRT, before sleeping, etc and I read few books at a time; meaning that I didn't wait for one book to finish before starting a new one. At this moment, my favourite books are on how to develop baby's early learning program. Shall write on this topic later coz it's important to educate ourself on how to make learning fun for babies and it's all starting from home.

Last week we went to Borders at The Gardens.

Nadirah and Abi are sleeping. Yep, that's our snuggbaby MT!

Opah and K zan were there too.

Nadirah and her new friends..



Thanks Mummy and Abi for buying me more books. I love 'em all!



No comments: