Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Featured!

I was crazily googling to locate some friends just now and guess what? I found this! Haha. I wasn't aware about the article when the news was out - approximately 9 years ago. Internet can do wonders eh. Masya-Allah.

Anyway, check out this month Pa n Ma. Got an email from K Z1ha this morning saying that she's in the mag with her twin K 1zma. Vogue Mama-s! My immediate boss, K F3dd (also an x-tkc-ian) immediately ran downstairs to get the mag from her coz we are kedekut to buy a new one from Aci. Wallaaa.. 3 full glossy pages featuring them and their babiesss. Cuteeee. Ok, me and K F3dd have set a new mission, get ourselves featured in any magazines (yg sudi) since K Z1ha has already appeared in 3 mags wokehh. Mane aci. Semua wanita OS kene masuk magazine! [abaikan, ini adalah mission statement 2 wanita yg super-exhausted and super-insane trying to siapkan Under Frequ3ncy Defens3 Plan for this financial year review. Crazy! The big boss wants us to reduce the first stage UFLS to 49.0 Hz. Any takers?] K F3dd is so high spirited. I don't know where she got all the energy to stay sane working in OS.

Honestly, I need motivation to keep me going and as to date, I can't find it here!

Wish I can be WAHM and see her smile every morning. Sigh.

Ya Allah, bantulah hambaMu ini untuk sentiasa mensyukuri nikmatMu. Amin.


No comments: