Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trip to Tiny Tapir and KLCC

Last Saturday, I made my first trip to Ampang Park and KLCC! I rode the Putra LRT for the first time too! I was so excited. Actually, Mummy was in a mission to buy me another new CD at TinyTapir @ Ampang Park. I think she was extremely excited compared to me ;)
"Hello world!"

"Nadirah nak beli CD baru tau abi..."

"I'll be getting a new CD! Warna apa yahh..?"

"Nadirah buat muke kiut2 tau nanti. Kot2 boleh dapat CD free."

Mummy rambang mata @ TT.
"Abi, nak yang ni boleh?"

This CD is so cool. GroBaby All in Two CD. Uwargh. Wish money grows on pandan leaves at our house!

CD-elicoussss! Yummyyyyyyyyyy!!!

A pose to remember.. :-)

Anyway, Mummy was so sad coz the Rumparooz G1 CD that was on sale is only available on-line, not at their brick and mortar.

So NO new CD for HnyB :-(

Next trip.. KLCC

At KLCC.

We ate lunch at RASA and spent most of the time @ Kinokuniya. Best2. MrJ bought me this book as a gift. Thanksssssss hubs! You're my Man!



After KLCC, we then had cendol at Wahab's! The best cendol in Town. It's just a few meters from our apartment. Who ever wanna taste this cendol, come over to our house!

Cendol pulut. Nyum2.

Later K wati and family joined us too!

What a long day, again.


1 comment:

iL4na said...

assie u look so pretty in that blue skirt&tudung&baju. suka! btw oh my byknye pilihan CD @ TT. i'd go all rambang mata if im a CD-ian. next baby iA.