Friday, November 6, 2009

I left my Brain


My driving journey to work normally starts at 7.30am. Thank you Allah for your greatest creation ever - the DUKE-xpressway. I normally arrive by 8 and manage to swipe my card on time, and no later than 8.05am - which is acceptable by my GM. No need to fill in form or anything if arriving by 8.05am. Kewl.

This morning, I was a bit late, but still ok. Entered DUKE around 7.40am and usually I can still reach HQ Bangsar by 8. But this Friday morning wasn't the same as any other day.

As I was queuing to pay the toll (Cash) and my turn was 3 cars away, I realized that I don't have any cash. A.T A.L.L. Ileeekkkkkk!! Ok, I have 35sen in my purse. Trettt. Not enuff. I need another $1.65.

I maneuvered the car to the next lane where the toll is not in service. Kalutzly finding my phone and call MrJ.

"Abg, hny xde duit nak bayar tol. Hny dah kat toll." I froze.

"Ok, ok. Abg kat DUKE jugak, dah nak dekat tol. Hny kat mane?"

"2nd lane from left"

After 3 gazillions pairs of eyes staring at my stranded-unpolished-white-car, he arrived and stopped behind me, quickly walk to my car with a straight smile and gave me RM60.

Alhamdulillah MrJ is in KL.

Alhamdulillah Abi was using DUKE this morning.

Alhamdulillah I was earlier than him.

I smiled gleefully and still smiling thinking about my chaotic Friday morning.

Thanks hubs! :*

Hihihihihihihi.

Lesson learnt: Always keep some emergency cash in your wallet - Pesanan Penaja (Abi) to Mummy, aftermath. Baik Abi. Cashmu cashku jua. ^_^




"I think I left my brain at home, teacher," Calvin


4 comments:

iL4na said...

zinc card tros azie. takyah pk dah :)

Ansorullah said...

hehe... kisah husband n wife di suatu pagi jumaat.. alhamdulillah.... smg Allah menambahkan rahmat dan rezekiNYA kepada abg jaws sekeluarga.. =)

Mummy Nadirah said...

Itula Lana. Aku kene maju ke depan nih. Cumenye peak hours, Touch n Go pun kiu jugaks and Cash banyak booth. But still, I need to reload my T&G soonnnnesttt.

Amin Epoi, doakan ktrg selalu ye, take care!

ninutdearies said...

isk3. apekah??? ada 35 sen jek!!!