Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Partner In Crime

From her blog

Last Saturday prolly one of the busiest weekend we ever had.

But our visit to my used to be Partner-In-Crime house deserves an entry on its own.

I have to note this: If I have to write a biography of my life in Seremban, her name probably appears in all pages. Seriously. Haha.

Her house in USJ9 was like my 2nd home. Lan4's house in TTDI was also my 2nd home especially the first 3 years in Bkt Merbah and the short 2 years in Lembah Beringin. And KLCC was also my 2nd home. Ok, that is for Klang Valley area. If outside KV, then Azra's house in Rembau was my 2nd home. Wah, I have lots of 2nd home to begin with. Hers, Lan4's and Azra's house are like my candy store. I can even enter the candy store when they are not around coz I'm so kamceng with the store owner! (their parents) Hehe.

Rina, thanks a lot for inviting us yahhhh! Penat aku tunggu sampai kol 4, then muncul, kalo ko tulis lepas subuh, mungkin aku ngan Jaw$ dah solat Subuh kat Masjid rumah ko. Haha. Aku mmg mark giler2 dat date - Rina's house, Priority:Very High coz we rarely meet and the last time I saw you was at PCMC and Nadirah was 2 days old I guess and now she's a big girl already. Sudah boleh mengaum ok! Alhamdulillah Allah izinkan and sampai gaks ktrg ke mansion mu :-)

Hope to see you more often dear!


p/s- "DR3 dan BR3 itu bilik yang paling bisinggggg.." - Ada cam ka? ^_^ baca dengan nada Miss Vicky, baru ade feel.


1 comment:

iL4na said...

wahhh sayangnye aku x sempat jumpa kau. punctual sungguh lah tetamu ini :P