Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My 1st Walker

Last Saturday morning was a big day for me. I woke up and heard Mummy excitedly asking Abi to open up my present. A present from Abi. I'm so happy!

Can you see my face there? I was so excited seeing the big blue box. Can't wait!

Leave this to me Abi, I know how to handle this. I'm a big girl already!

Abi, cepat Abi. I want I want!

What's this Abi? Hmm..

I'm ready anytime Abi if you need the blue log.

Hmm.. Why does this creature come with tyres? Is it a car?

A car with a phone? Musykil..

Ok, almost done, almost done!

Finally, masuk bateri...

And the car sings! Wowwwiiii! How kewl is thatt!

And I can call Mummy too! Is this Xpack or what Mummy? What's Abi's number? 1-2-3-4?


The day after (Sunday)...
Ape mende bawah ni.. tpt isi susu Mummy ke?

Where's the milk department Harmony? OUR milk?

At the back ke Harmony?

Mummy, can't find the milk..Can I have some now, pleaseeee..


Thank you Abi for making her days brighter and my ears bingit-er! :*
(Honestly, the sounds can drive you close to craziness if you listen non-stop more than 3 hours. You've been warned =)


.

No comments: