Monday, November 9, 2009

Introducing...


Maryam Harmony...!

My name is Maryam Harmony. Nadirah and I are sisters coz I also drink milk from Mummy. Nadirah can get very upset seeing me with Mummy. She will pull me away from Mummy and treat me like a normal bear. Am not a normal bear ok! I'm your sister! We always travel together. Sometimes we hug each other till Nadirah falls asleep. I really love Nadirah. I just wish that she can handle me more gently and stop roaring at me. I'm not a lion ok. I'm a just a little bear with a little heart and need a little love from Mummy Abi and Nadirah.

...
..
.
..
...

Maryam Harmony a.k.a. harmony is Nadirah's latest friend. I think about a month or so. These days Nadirah loves to roar. I don't know where she picks that up. Very garang mak ai. Abi and Mummy try very hard to tone her down by saying "nadirah sebut Allahh. Ikot Abi sebut Alllahhhh" everytime she roars. She even roars to Opah, Ibu and everything else. We need to bring her too Zoo Negara ni and tell her that only lion roars, we don't. Sape mau pegi Zoo? Jom buwat trip!!

No comments: