Wednesday, March 10, 2010

14 months and counting

Mummy has to put this down, else the thoughts can easily slip away from this forgetful Momma's brain.

To do in March + April:

1. Iqra' - setel all Fathah in March. And try to prepare FC Kasrah for April. I really hope I can find good Arabic flash card in the KLIBF next week like below: Glen DOman Reading Kit: Arabic. Sapa tau where can I buy this one, please shout out! I found this kit from an Indonesian online shop. Do I need to go there to get one? Uwa. The price? 2.5juta rupiah! Erk, I have no idea how much is that in RM. Tak pernah sampai indon lagi. Bibik indon ku pun belum tiba. Aduh. Kalau dak boleh pesan suruh bawak untuk Ibuk.


3. There's no such things as tooooo late for anything. So Abi's high level task: start Nadirah with memorizing Al-Fatihah. :-) You're the star Abi!


4. Finish up GD Maths Dot card. Yes, we are stuck with it and we need to finish that up before her 18mths birthday.

5. Have to let Nadirah knows that there's more than just animal in this world. So, Mummy need to work hard and try to make her interested with our new set of FC: Nature Discovery Cards. So, this will be our theme for the month.


To accompany that, these DVDs are just perfect:















No more animals. Unless we are done with the theme ok sayang?

Ok, 5 is more than enough. If we can get it done at least half of everything, I'm more than happy. No pressure - purely happy and joy moments with my dearest.

These days, Nadirah has shown off a lot of the things she has learnt to Mummy and Abi. (and Ibu and Ayah of course) Last 2 nights when we were at Dr Azhar Yaakob's tazkirah, me and Nadirah sat at the back. As usual, I brought along her FC whenever we go to Kautsar or Naim.

Without expecting anything, I showed her YBCR Flip Cards:

1. SITTING - she was standing, and looking at that card, she instantly seated! Mummy dah teruja. And start showing the next one:

2. WALKING - she stood up, and walk past me (about 7 steps) and stopped, and looked at Mummy with her cheeky smile (mcm nak cakap, "see Mummy, I knew it! I can read!"). I think I was in tears. Since she was responding well and still in focus, I showed another card.

3. FEET - she walked back to me, sit in front of me and goyang2 her feet. Gosh. That moment was priceless.

I stopped my testing session there. I'm afraid she's getting bored of it.

I know Aleka did this at 9mo. But nevertheless I'm a happy Mummy! GLEE!

1 comment:

mamataya said...

2.5 juta? mahalnya.....sejutarupiah=rm363 .....

so dalam rm900.....