Friday, March 26, 2010

March 25th

Yesterday was my birthday.

Azra and Rina, thanks for the birthday SMS!

My boss gave 2 'birthday surprises' by asking me to go to 2 different meetings on his behalf. How kewl is that.

And on my birthday, since boss is not around and Sr Engrs were away too for a course, boss 'gave' (read:tiada pilihan) me the 'honour' to sign SSA report, 1st time ever the report has my sign on it. Nothing special really because it's just a daily security assessment report, but since it happened on my birthday, so it's something worth to remember. (at least to me. Hehe)

What else? Oh ya, I received a poem from an unexpected colleague, the PA to ChiefEngr entitled "A Best Friend..". I'm not sure I want to cry or laugh. But I am touched, really.

The heavy tornado+rain in the evening complement my birth-Day and that was the very day my house was half-drowned with the rain.

I ended the night with going to Kautsar w Ibu, Mak and Nadirah and the Ustaz shared a slide- show showing pictures of orang2 teramat miskin in Kedah. Their houses don't look like a house at all, their hardship to bring up the family, their determination to send their children to school etc, make me feel how lucky I am here, at this age, with my career, beautiful hubby and baby, apartment that definitely look like a home even after the heavy rain, good health, etc, thinking all these make feel I should be a very good servant to Allah for the bountiful nikmat He gives me dari lahir sampai sekarang. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah. Masukkanlah aku dalam golongan yang bersyukur dengan nikmat Mu. Amin.

2 hours before March 25th ended, Abang arrived :* Thanks for the wishes and prayers. Semoga berkekalan sampai ke syurga Amin..

Anyway, the best part of the day is the morning of my birthday.

Before I went to work, after sending Nadirah to Ibu's, seperti biasa salam Mak. But since it was hari luar biasa, I said to mak and hug her..

"Mak, hari ni birthday akak. Terima kasih mak lahirkan akak dulu. Halalkan segala apa yang mak dah bagi pada akak ye."

Mak replied.."Ha'ah la, birthday kamu. Mak pun dah terlupa.."

She held my hand.

"Mak doakan kamu dapat ramai anak, Ja pindah KL, murah rezeki.." (mcm panjang lg but the first two yang aku sangat ingat..)

The best morning ever!


4 comments:

ellyWong said...

happy belated azie :D

Unknown said...

masya allah, aku lupe azie. takut sgt nk exam gamaknye, smpi lupa mcacam2. serious aku termenitik air mata lps bace last few sentences on ur Mak..

Unknown said...

uish, dah lame tak update nih. sibuk betul mummy lepas besday.

happy bday! :)

Fedyeu said...

uikk.. fedy xsure dh wish ko lom.. haha.. happy belated besday, dear!