Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tiger






My lil mucnhkin loves animal to bits so Mummy bought her Baby Einstein Baby Macdonald Flashcard at Popular Wangsa Walk many moons ago. What I like most about this FC is because the cards show real animals [one of GDomann's criteria in buying FC - real images, not illustration], very colourful, have the animal facts at the back of each card and made from high grade hard glossy paper.In addition, the images on FC are the same as the animals in her 4 most favourite Baby Einstein DVDs (out of 26 DVDs) - Baby MacDonald [suka tahap gaban], World Animals [amat suke jugak], Neighbourhood Animals[suke2], Baby Neptune [animals in/on water]; the FC is by product of the 4 DVDs. It's a double bonus coz she can enjoy playing with her friends off-line and at the same time, seeing the same pictures in repetition can boost up her memory power. Alhamdulillah. These DVDs are life saver. They are the only disctration that can keep her away from me when Abi is not around so that I can quickly mandi, solat or cook. Else, she'll hang her body at my knees.

Normally wherever we go, the cards will tag along.[unless they are left @ ibu's]

Ok, last thursday I came to pick up my baby and had the usual chitchat with Ibu.

Ibu said, "Tadi tgk docementary animal dengan Nadirah. Lepas tu keluar-la Tiger. Nadirah pergi cari flashcard Tiger, pastu tunjuk dekat tiger dalam TV."


Masya-Allah. I kissed Nadirah. Speechless kejap Mummy looking at her roaring baby.

Thank you darling baby for giving me one of the best gift ever! Deep down I know you learnt a lot from our sessions. I know you do. Doman refrained me from testing you and I obey. It's hard for me to follow the rule. And now you've proven to Mummy that you know your friends well. Although you didn't see the tigers in real life when we visited the zoo last time, you can still recognize them. Masya-Allah.

Just beware dear, they bite! Aummmmmmmmm!


1 comment:

Cik CT said...

salam sis,this entry really helps me a lot..i want to buy babyeinstein dvd/fc..but need to know the testimonial from customers n i found yours..:)..sis,plz share me some tips on teaching toddler to read.specially ABC/ Iqra'..my toddler is 2years old..he is hardly to stay n watch anything on laptop or even tv..he's too technical i guess...(malu nk kabo, mak dia pun cikgu,huhuhu,tahu ngajo budak beso aje)...ok,sis,i really appreciate ur answers..strawbeyi@gmail.com